Monday, November 07, 2005

Dinner - Monday November 7

Fellas Unite --

It's Monday and everyone is waiting for Dad to cook. What can I say - cooking brings out my masculine side and my creativity. I'm a whiz at the old standards but I like to experiment as well.

I cooked a Meat Loaf for Sunday's dinner and although I thought I'd be able to use leftovers today. No such luck. My daughter and her friends polished that off late last night while they watched MTV. So, I found some fish in the 'frig and will fry that tonight. Since I have a stockpile of baby carrots that my wife bought for her diet and didn't eat so, I'll cook carrots as well.

Here's a recipe for Glazed Carrots:

Carrots - used a bag of baby carrots
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 stick butter or margarine

Boiled the carrots and dumped the sugar and butter in. Stir everything and the carrots are glazed. And good!

What are you cooking tonight, Mister?

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drunk again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home